It turns out many tourists go to Bali only to have fun in the beach clubs. They are very curious to know the atmosphere of the night party there. Bali apparently can satisfy their curiosity by providing a lot of best beach clubs. So, they do not only enjoy the nuance of the beach in the morning until sunset. While hearing the melodious wave’s sound, you’ll favor various foods & beverages. Even though, what about the prices that best beach clubs Bali 2019 offer? By the way, this is what this page wants to reveal here!
22 Best Beach Clubs in Bali with Affordable Price
Nowadays, Bali has a lot of bynames not only as of the world’s paradise. The epithets do not far from the nickname. People indeed like to call it the paradise of the beach, natural view, cultures, romantic places, and extreme spots. Nevertheless, they also call it the paradise of the beach club and night party. Although the name is the best beach clubs in Bali, it still presents many affordable price menu.
List of best beach clubs in Bali
- 1. Surf & Turf Beach Club
- 2. Sundays Beach Club
- 3. Vue Beach Club
- 4. Sandy Bay Beach Club
- 5. Oceans 27 Beach Club and Grill
- 6. Whacko Beach Club
- 7. Agendaz Beach Club
- 8. Byrdhouse Beach Club
- 9. Komune’s Keramas Beach Club
- 10. Azul Beach Club
- 11. Karma Beach Club
- 12. Finns Beach Clubs in Canggu
- 13. El Kabron
- 14. Wanna Jungle Pool and Bar
- 15. Omnia Day Club
- 16. Potato Head Seminyak
- 17. The Lawn Canggu
- 18. Mrs. Sippy
- 19. Cocoon Beach Club
- 20. Tropicola Beach Club
- 21. Ibiza in Bali
- 22. Ku De Ta
The 22 beach clubs below are the evidence that is friendly for all!
1. Surf & Turf Beach Club
By the way, Surf & Turf Beach Club is friendly to the family especially kids. This place has an affordable price and delicious foods. It also presents a catchy swimming pool, thrilling rides, and water slides. This beach club in Nusa dua is the first spot that providing the Surf Rider area. If you come with your family, let your kids trying the two-color water slide and a Space Bowl. Alongside that, you can ride the bike or row canoe.
- Address: BTDC Tourist Area, The Bay, Lot C-0, Nusa Dua Bali
- Phone number: + 62 361 849 9166
- Operational hour: Monday to Friday from 10 am to 7 pm and Saturday to Sunday from 10 am to 9 pm.
- Entrance ticket: IDR 360K
- Food price: IDR 49K-149K
- Cocktail price: IDR 110K
2. Sundays Beach Club
After exploring Nusa Dua, let’s go to Pecatu and enter in Sundays Beach Club. If you interest to come here, you can visit Bukit Ungaran Resort. Apart from the address, this building stands on the edge of a cliff and also the seashore. Besides it serves extraordinary menus, the club still has several services. It always spoils each visitor’s eyes with amazing views. The restaurant also provides some watersport facilities. You can rent snorkeling equipment, stand-up paddleboard, and kayak.
Enjoy the beautiful white sand in the seashore with a comfy pillow couch. You can use it to relax under the parasol while controlling your kids who are playing. Of course, it is exciting too when you do it along with a fresh cocktail. If you feel tired, use the massage service under the beautiful bamboo pergola. Here, you feel relaxing Bali massage treatment while enjoying the wave’s sound and wind.
- Address: Jl. Pantai Sel. Gau, Pecatu, Kuta, Badung, Bali
- Phone number: +62811 833 0162
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening time: 9 am to 11 pm
- Food Price: IDR 90K- 380K
- Cocktail Price: IDR 145K
- Bintang Beer: IDR 50K
- Entrance ticket: IDR 300K (adult), IDR 50K (3-11 years old), IDR 0 ( under 3 years old.
3. Vue Beach Club
It turns out the Vue Beach Club is the part of serenity nuance of LV8 Resort and Hotel in Canggu. The beach club presents a huge infinity pool that as though unites to the beach. It also gives amazing sunset and the beach view that you can see inside of the stylish decoration.
Talking on the infinity pool, swimming is not the only way to use it. Even though, you can explore to surround it using a pink flamingo-shape buoy. Not far from the pool, there are many daybeds and sunbeds where both spoil you so much. Once more, Vue Beach Club has an international class DJ that is always ready to festive your night party.
- Address: Jl. Discovery 8, Canggu, Bali
- Phone: +62 361 894 888
- Operational hour: 9 am to 11.30 pm
- Happy Hours: Buy one get one free of some beers and cocktails. You may get it between noon- 2 pm and 6 am–8 pm.
- Bintang Beer: IDR 40K
- Cocktail: IDR 110K
- Entrance: IDR100K
- Minimum fee for a gazebo and sun-beds: IDR 350K
4. Sandy Bay Beach Club
Sandy Bay Beach Club is an elegant and eco-friendly place to relax and holiday. If you come from Denpasar, you can continue to Sanur beach to find the boat. Yeah, you will reach this place by boat to eat tasty foods and beverages. It turns out the view around also the wave add the taste of the menu.
At noon, this best seafood restaurant in Nusa Lembongan tempts you to relax in the edge of the infinity pool. Usually, the tourists do it until the sunset come. At night, the nuance changes into romantic with chic lanterns. Nonetheless, this nuance is also suitable for the family. During your stay here, try to focus on the delicious Indonesian foods. However, Sandy Bay Beach Club also maintains Fajitas from Mexico.
- Address: Sandy Bay Beachfront Estate, Sunset Beach, Nusa Lembongan
- Phone number: +6228 9700 5656
- Email: email@example.com
- Operational hour: 8 am-midnight
- Food: IDR 45K-275K
- Bintang beer: IDR 35K
- Cocktail: IDR 99K
5. Oceans 27 Beach Club and Grill
Kuta is the city in Bali that is very popular with the night party. So, it is not strange if the Oceans 27 Beach Club and Grill exist here. You might think that the nuance is similar to the common beach clubs here. It turns out different and many people regard it as the oasis amid the bustle of Kuta. The reason is the best beach club in Kuta give an awesome convenient for all visitors.
Numerous visitors use the area around the infinity pool to lay down while enjoying sunset and cocktail. Even though, you can look for the Cabana lounge and daybeds under the parasol. This place is suitable for sunbathing or just read some books. The peak of the relaxing time starts at 5 pm where the club presents the international standard DJ. It makes you relaxed with easy listening pieces of music.
- Address: Discovery Shopping Mall, Jl. Kartika Plaza, Kuta, Bali
- Phone: +62 361 765 027
- Operational hour: 10 am to 10 pm
- Food: IDR 40K – 298K
- Bintang beer: IDR 32K
- Cocktail: IDR 69K
Read also: Best Kuta restaurants
6. Whacko Beach Club
Whacko is the beach club that is comfortable for backpacker until family traveler. The place exists in Tanjung Benoa (close to Sanur) offers some fun. You and your family may swim, relax, and fill your stomach with extraordinary taste menu. If you want to sunbathe while listening to music, you can do on the edge of the pool. Swimming turns out is possible in the infinity pool and at the beach. Do you include as the adrenaline lover? Thus, you must the flying boarding that the club provides for the guests.
This Bali beach club Bali not only serves western foods but also Indonesian foods. Most people suggest to order along with calamary or nachos with beer. Just is it? Of course, no! You must stay for a while in the gazebo while snacking and staring the beautiful beach view. Precisely, you come to Whacko Beach Club when the weather is good or sunny. At this time, you will be fortune because it presents the Rinjani Mountain (Lombok area) scenery with clouds.
- Address: Jl. Pratama 99X, Tanjung Benoa, Bali
- Phone: +62 361 778 434
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open: 9 am-midnight
7. Agendaz Beach Club
Do you still stay in Nusa Dua? It is incomplete if you do not visit Agendaz Beach Club. The club has a strategic place in the stylish beach and still offers some services. The tourists coming with their family regard that the facility and service are very good. Even, they like to come here because the portion of the food is big but the price is still affordable. At night, you should favor Thai foods in Siam Kitchen Restaurant while enjoying the entertainment music from the DJ.
Just have fun here both alone and together with your family. Enjoy the sunset or sit on the purple bean bag couch in the edge of the luxury two-tiered pools. For kids, let them play on the swimming pool using the duck-shaped float.
- Address: The Bay Bali, BTDC- Nusa Dua, Bali
- Phone: +62 361 894 8168
- Open: Every day
- Happy hours: 4 pm -6 pm with buying one get one free
- Food: IDR 200K- 350K
- Beer: IDR 40K
- Cocktail: IDR 120K
8. Byrdhouse Beach Club
Sanur also has Byrdhouse Beach Club which becomes the part of Segara Village Hotel. It has a cheerful tropical nuance that has a traditional Balinese village concept design. The roofs take lalang grass as the material and there are many coconut trees around the 30-sized swimming pool. The kids can enjoy the shallow pool, playground, float, playing sand like at the beach. Meanwhile, an adult may try the spa boutique, jacuzzi bar, and the infinity pool.
Around this beach club, there is La Pirate restaurant that present international class food from the world-classed chef. You must try its Burger, Beers, Terriyaki, or BBQ kinds of seafood. If you visit on Monday, you will taste some Indonesian foods while watching Legong dance only with IDR 200K.
- Address: Jl. Segara Ayu, Sanur, Bali 80030
- Phone: +62 361 288 407
- Open: 6 am-midnight
- Food: IDR 45K-185K
- Beer: IDR 46K
- Cocktail: IDR 98K
9. Komune’s Keramas Beach Club
Keramas beach is the paradise of surfers so it becomes the best place to take a rest after surfing. If you do not have the skill to surf, you still can play the water using the float. Choose the massage treatment and fitness if you dislike sunlight. Talking on the menu, Komune serves traditional Balinese foods and western foods. Both have affordable prices and you can order it for your kids.
Check also: children activities in Bali
Komune cooks the foods using the fresh organic ingredients that plant itself and buy from the traditional markets. So, the home-made bread, firewood pizza, mojito, taco, and seafood taste fresher. Once more, you must join to watch open cinema in the seashore after sunset.
- Address: Jl. Pantai Keramas, Keramas, Bali
- Phone: +62 361 301 8888
- Email: email@example.com
- Happy hour: 4 pm -5 pm to buy one get one free.
- Open: 8 am- 10 pm
- Food: IDR 45K- 210K
- Beer: IDR 44K
10. Azul Beach Club
Azul Beach Club uses lalang roof to shade the modern contemporary bamboo design. If you a cocktail lover, you must stay on the second floor to find a Tiki Bar that has numerous Balinese cocktails. It is a blend of the local herb and premium alcohol. Besides the amazing taste, you will drink using unique Polynesian style glasses.
For the food, Arif Wicaksono as the chef can create unique and delicious menus. He combines traditional local foods and the western. So, you can order the firewood pizza, tapas, until the Mediterranean foods. Enjoying the sunset on the pond will be your struggle because you must book the place or come earlier.
It turns out there is another spot to see it in the infinity pool with drinking a glass of cocktail. Try to soak in the whirlpool where all guests can access it. Do not forget to skip the Sunday BBQ Brunch from noon to 4 pm. Here, you can taste fresh kinds of seafood, salad bar, soft drinks, and a variety of meat.
- Address: Jl. Padma 2, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali
- Phone: +62 361 765 759
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open: 7 am -11 pm
- Food: IDR 110K
- Cocktail: IDR 100K
- Sunday BBQ Brunch: IDR 250K include soft drinks and a half-price for kids.
11. Karma Beach Club
This place is the legend of the party because it takes places several years ago. It also becomes the favorite spot from three private beaches in Uluwatu. As one of the best beach clubs Seminyak, it gives you good weather to hold a party. Do not miss it!
- Address: Jl. Villa Kandara, Banjar Wijaya Kusuma, Ungasan
- Phone: +62 361 848 2200
- Website: karmagroup.com
- Facebook: @KarmaBeachBali
- Instagram: @karmabeachclubs
- Open: Monday to Sunday at 9 am – 11 pm
- Entrance: IDR 200K
- Food and beverage: IDR 300K
12. Finns Beach Clubs in Canggu
Finns of Finlandia beach club has a new facility of VIP Finlandia Club. The place that had ever been the most popular beach club in Bali 2016 still looks attractive to try. It presents a bar, restaurant, and a pool with comfy sofa beds around. Here, you can see the beautiful sunset adorning the view of Berawa beach conveniently.
- Address: Jl. Pantai Berawa, Canggu
- Phone: +62 361 9347344
- Website: finnsbeachclub.com
- Instagram: @finnsbeachclub
- Open: Monday to Sunday at 9 am -11 pm
- Discount: Free shopping at minimum IDR 1 million for ordering single bed
13. El Kabron
To arrive at El Kabron, you need to climb a hill first then you will find a spectacular view. You can swim in the infinity pool or sit on the table of the deck restaurant. However, you need to book the place first before finding the beach club. By the way, Spain’s menu with a Balinese touch is very fantastic.
- Address: Jl. Pantai Cemongkak, Pecatu
- Phone: +62 821 4437 0139
- Website: elkabron.com
- Instagram: @elkabronbali
- Open: Monday to Sunday, 11. 30 am -11.45 pm
- Entrance: Approx. US $55. It includes the expenses to pay your food, beverage, a glass of champagne, and a swimming pool of $30.
14. Wanna Jungle Pool and Bar
Where to stay in Bali is not the only question that you must say because it is not difficult to answer. Now, the question changes into where to spend the holiday in a luxury beach club in Ubud? Wanna Jungle Pool and Bar is the best recommendation to spend your money without regret. This spot becomes an adult billiard club for people above 15 years old.
The spot that only 14 km from the northside of Ubud is the part of the Kayon Jungle Resort. It offers three infinity pools facing off the jungle with three kinds of entrance tickets. By the way, the category differs from what you have read above. The Bronze ticket is IDR 500K per person for the welcome drink, swimming pool, and the changing room. Secondly, the Silver ticket is IDR 600K include the outdoor mezzanine, beanbag couch, and the lounges. The golden ticket of IDR 1.2 million to sleep one day with two people maximally and using a jacuzzi.
- Address: Banjar, Desa, Gianyar, Bali
- Phone: +62 361 978098
- Website: thekayonjungleresort.com
- Instagram: @wannajunglenbar
- Open: Monday to Sunday from 9 am until 9 pm
- Entrance: IDR 200K
15. Omnia Day Club
Omnia Day Club needs good planning to reach it because the location is in the highest market. In the edge of South Bali, you will need a trip for one day or one night. However, the place with another name of The Hill offers cool entertainment from the international DJ.
- Address: Jl. Belimbing Sari, Pecatu, Kuta Sel., Badung Regency, Bali
- Phone: +62 361 8482150
- Website: omniaclubs.com/bali/
- Instagram: @omnia
- Open: Monday to Sunday, 11 am to 10.30 pm
- Entrance: IDR 200K
16. Potato Head Seminyak
All this time, the Potato Head in Seminyak becomes the standard of other beach clubs. The architecture of the building is so innovative with using colorful wooden shutters. Of course, this spot looks so unique and inviting more people to come.
- Address: Jl. Petitenget 51B, Seminyak
- Phone: +62 361 473 7979
- Website: ptthead.com
- Instagram: @potatobali
- Facebook: @potatoheadbali
- Open: Monday to Sunday, 10 am to 2 am
17. The Lawn Canggu
The beach club only gives a minimum expense for daybed of $100 on the holiday. Meanwhile, you will spend $50 in the normal days. By the way, the location of the Lawn is only 100m from the Old Mans in Batu Bolong beach. This place is very comfortable for the expatriates, tourists, and also the local people. You can sunbath on the edge of the pool, enjoy the evening cocktail, or listening to the sensational songs.
- Address: Jl. Pura Dalem, Batu Bolong, Canggu
- Phone: +62 361 335 1055
- Website: the-lawn-canggu.business.site
- Instagram: @thelawncanggu
- Facebook: @thelawncanggu
- Open: Monday to Sunday, 11 am- late night
- Entrance: –
18. Mrs. Sippy
Mrs. Sippy does not exist in the seashore but it has the biggest saltwater pool in Bali. It also provides several of the best music festivals in Bali to make the place better.
- Address: Jl. Taman Ganesha, Gang Gagak 8, Seminyak, Bali
- Phone: +62 361 335 1079
- Website: mrssippybali.com
- Facebook: @mrssippybali
- Instagram: @mrssippybali
- Open: IDR 100K
19. Cocoon Beach Club
Indeed, it free payment to the entrance but you must send for a minimum daybed sofa. The Cocoon beach club is in the cross of Double Six beach. It comes as a good reputation for the exceptional billiard party. It takes place from the evening until midnight on Sunday.
- Address: Jl. Double Six 66, Seminyak Bali
- Phone: +62 361 731 266
- Website: cocoon-beach.com
- Facebook: @CocoonBeachClub
- Instagram: @cocoonbeachclub
- Entrance: free
20. Tropicola Beach Club
Tropicola is the newcomer of the beach club here. It becomes one with the Mexicola Hotel and as one of the best restaurant and bar in Seminyak. The decoration takes a minimalist concept to remind you of Miami in the 1950s. Besides the fantastic food experience, you will see the amazing sunset here.
- Address: Jl. Pantai Batu Belig 5, Kerobokan
- Phone: +62 361 9343636
- Website: tropicola.info
- Instagram: @tropicolabali
- Open: Monday to Sunday, 11 am to midnight
- Entrance: Zero (Even though, you must spend a minimum cost to a daybed.
21. Ibiza in Bali
Most people say that Ibiza in Bali is the Mediterranean style of the beach club. The location is in Kelan Beach, Jimbaran.
- Address: Jl. Pantai Kelan, Tuban, Kuta, Bali
- Phone: +62 812 3817 1777
- Website: ibizainbali.com
- Instagram: @ibizainbali
22. Ku De Ta
You will not send any money if you use the daybed at least IDR 1 million in the holiday season. Outside of the time, you must spend at least IDR 500K. It is the place with the purposes of location, architecture, long age, and good food.
- Address: Jl. Kayu Aya 9, Seminyak
- Phone: +62 361 736 969
- Website: kudeta.com
- Instagram: @kudetabali
- Facebook: KUDETA
- Open: Every day, 8 am- 10 pm
- Entrance: IDR 0
7 Tips to enter the Club in Bali Easily (Dresscode & Entrance Fee)
Next, there are 7 tips to enter the best of Bali’s family-friendly beach clubs such as below:
- Find out the location that opens for the public, not for private business.
- You may need to buy the ticket entrance before because by on the spot often more expensive. It is usually for the event of dance or festival at the beach club.
- Understand about the entrance fee that often has a relationship with the food and beverage credits. You must know this trick before entering the club.
- The club may do not allow bringing the foods and beverage from outside although it is only mineral water.
- Some beach clubs may have own rule on the dress code. It is such as forbid to use singlet, alcohol-brand shirt, or sandal in current times.
- Find out the security searching before entering the club to secure your bag and others.
- Order before coming to get the best facilities and service of the beach club.
Okay, those are 22 best beach clubs in Bali that you must visit. Follow the tips above so that you can enjoy the meal, facilities, and the sunset properly. Have fun!